Friday, February 26, 2016

Balance and New paintings


I have been struggling with finding time for painting and the rest of my life, or shall I say finding time for anything other than painting.  I am sure this is common for anyone with a passion.  My husband says I have been balancing just fine and I am over analyzing it.  To become good at painting you have to spend hours and hours and hours at the easel and learning, taking workshops. Then there is the business side of selling my work.  How much effort do I really want to spend marketing and putting myself out there?  I seem to have a nice little following on Etsy and daily paintworks and have little time or inventory to go out and do shows and join art organizations.  I think for now I am happy with the way things are going. I have finally been painting for my own house lately too. Here are a few of my recent paintings, they can be purchased through my ETSY shop or the Daily Paintworks gallery.

                               




No comments:

Post a Comment