Wednesday, June 17, 2015

SUNFLOWER BOUQUET


I am pleased with my new painting, its larger than I am used to but I love the impact of larger paintings even though they are much more difficult and time consuming.  I study with Nancy Medina.  I have attended her workshops and own her DVDs and I have improved so much with her techniques.  This painting is a very "Nancy" Style painting, but hopefully with my own style that seems to be in a constant state of evolution.  I like taking different classes and workshops and studying different techniques, experimenting, practicing  and bringing a little bit of them into my work, but want my own signature "look".

I am also still struggling with photography, cant get the settings right on my Nikon, I take most of my photos with my Iphone and they are decent but not great resolution.


Sunflower Bouquet in Blue and White Vase

Oil on archival wrapped canvas, 24 x 18"
available for purchase through my ETSY shop and Daily Paintworks Gallery



No comments:

Post a Comment