Saturday, August 8, 2015

            Sunflowers, lemons, and Blue and White Ginger Jar 

Here is my latest painting, I haven't blogged in awhile because I am still not investing the time I need to learning how to do all of this.   I was working on the largest commission I have had, I painted 3 large scale tuscan doors for a client, I will post the photos of those too, but in the meantime I loved working on this horizontal still life with my favorite subjects!!  I am thinking of planting some sunflowers because I buy them so often, I think they would grow well here in sunny San Diego. I have added a shop now button to my facebook page, so you can purchase my work directly from there, as well as my etsy and daily paintworks links here on my page.  


Sunflowers, Lemons and Blue and White Ginger Jar
14" x 18"
Oil on archival wrapped canvas

                

No comments:

Post a Comment