Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year!!

One of My New Year's resolutions is to work on my marketing and my blog, so bear with me as I learn how to do this!!  I am looking forward to 2015, 2014 was a busy year for me, I moved into a new home that needed a lot of rennovating and work, as well as planning my first daughter's wedding!! it was an exciting, very blessed happy time for our family, but my painting took a backseat.  I'm looking forward to learning and growing as an artist.  I am looking forward to working on my wedding paintings,  I did some awhile ago but I have improved a lot, just in time to do my daughters "wedding suite" for Christmas, she was very touched and even cried when she opened her gift, she wouldn't want me to post the photo of her in her christmas Jammie's and no makeup, but I am happy to share a collage of what I did:

No comments:

Post a Comment